Key Passive House Conference Dates
- Pre-Conference Workshops: September 27 – 28
- This year’s workshop line-up will include half, full and 2-day workshops and trainings, covering WUFI Passive/Plus, PHIUS+ Rater Training, IAQ RESET Training, ventilation, renewables & a multifamilypalooza! Register now.
- Core-Conference: September 29 – 30
- We’re excited to announce this year’s line up of keynotes, presenters, panelists, hootenanny participants, lunch lectures and more! Register now.
- Passive Projects Tour: October 1 — registration now open
- The Seattle-area Passive Projects Tour is sure to sell out — register today!
- Evening Events include:
- FREE Passive Around the Sound (Wed – req. registration), Exhibit Hall opening & Design Awards Ceremony (Thurs), PHAUS Mixer (Sat – req. regustration) and more.
- Subscribe to the PHIUS Newsletter for updates and announcements.
- CPHC CEUs
- Pre-Conference Workshops, Core Conference Keynotes & Presentation Breakout Tracks all earn 1 CPHC CEU per presentation/lecture hour.
- PHIUS+ Raters & Verifiers
- Attending the 2-day Core Conference fulfills your renewal requirement.
- AIA continuing education
- Pending approval Pre-Conference Workshops & Core Conference Breakout Tracks should earn 1 AIA LU per presentation/lecture hour. (Most are typically HSW eligible – exact credit type TBD per track)
#NAPHC2017 is presented by Passive House Institute US (PHIUS) in partnership with Passive House Alliance US (PHAUS).
PHIUS is a 501(c)(3) organization committed to making high-performance passive building the mainstream market standard.
PHIUS is transforming the building sector by developing Passive Building standards, practices, and certifications specific to North America’s many climate zones. PHIUS is the Made-in-America solution for building professionals who create durable, comfortable, healthy, and super energy-efficient buildings.
Visit About PHIUS for more info.
Subscribe to the PHIUS Newsletter for all the latest #NAPHC2017 updates and announcements.